Wednesday 18 September 2024

Wednesday Spread: Stained Glass Tarot, Interview spread

Hi all! Welcome to the Wednesday spread. As we have a new deck this week, it's the interview spread! This is the Stained Glass Tarot deck from Inner Traditions. As always, I didn't create this spread but I'd love to know if you did!

Tell me about yourself: The Sun. 
You will be bright and happy! This is going to be a good deck for uplifting readings, and you'll be a good choice when the Querant is sad or upset and needs consolation.



What are your strengths as a deck? 10 of Swords

You'll be a great deck for supporting Querants through dark moments and sad happenings. You've been through troubles yourself and you know how to lift others to make up for it.



What are your limits? King of Pentacles

You are hard working and practical but may make impulsive decisions. I should consider all your advice carefully, not just follow you blindly.



What are you here to teach me? King of Swords

You're here to teach me to be strategic and rational rather than emotional, like taking a moment to consider your readings. Treating things calmly is never a bad idea.



How can I best learn and collaborate with you? The Lovers

I should not hold back with you, but dive in happily. You're a deck who will work better the more time I spend with you and the more I get to know you and how you communicate.



What is the potential outcome of our relationship? Knight of Cups

A great relationship! We're going to be very happy together and do great work, getting to know each other very well.



Half the cards in this spread are Courts! That indicates a deck with a lot of personality. I'm looking forward to using this deck for Querants in need of uplifting and bright readings. The only repeated suit is Swords, showing that readings will be logical and straightforward.


2 comments:

  1. Hi. I am James Edward. Thank you for this! You can reach me at verdeletgreen@gmail.com for any questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I've posted another spread today, hope you'll like that one too.

      Delete

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...