Wednesday 29 May 2024

Spread: Arcanum tarot

Hi all! I'm trying to practice my spreads, so I'll be posting some here with my interpretations. Please feel free to let me know in the comments what you think! This week I'm using the Arcanum Tarot from Lo Scarabeo.
This spread is a variation on the Past Present Future; we're doing Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Month. Let's have a look.

Tomorrow: Page of Swords. The Page is ready to start learning, eager to get stuck in! He does have a long way to go, poor lad - he doesn't even know how to hold his sword yet... This doesn't have to be a huge new course, it could be something as simple as trying a new recipe or researching that new thing you're interested in.


Next Week: The Magician. This is a great card! The Magician has everything he needs to get started; all his ingredients are in front of him, he just needs to believe and get going. Banish doubt and throw yourself into it.


Next Month: Ten of Wands. It's going to feel like you're carrying the whole world on your shoulders, it'll be awkward and painful and terrible. Bear with it, though, keep trying, and you'll get to that lovely city at the end and your reward.


This is a mixed reading - one Major card, one logical Sword and one practical Wand! If you were considering a new project, this looks like the time to try it out - do your research, jump into it when you're ready and stick it through to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...