Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Rocky Horror Show Tarot


Welcome to the Wednesday spread! As always with a new deck we're starting with the interview spread. I didn't invent this one, but if you did and you'd like credit please let me know! Now, let's take a step to the right...


(Normally I go card by card through the meanings, but I don't think that style quite suits this deck, so please see my interpretations below!)

Tell me about yourself: Two of Tophats (Pentacles)


What are your strengths as a deck? Two of Lightning Bolts (Swords)


What are your limits? The Star


What are you here to teach me? Nine of Candelabras (Wands)


How can I best learn and collaborate with you? Page of Lips (Cups)


What is the potential outcome of our relationship? Four of Tophats (Pentacles)



Fandom decks can be tricky. They're juggling two things - being a good fandom object and being a good tarot deck - and some lean too heavily one way or the other. The best decks find a balance between both options, and this deck seems to be doing well so far. Like many decks, you'll do best when approached with an open mind rather than a rigid definition. If I approach you with joy and fun, you'll teach me to keep going when times are tough  - and I'll know when to reach for you in future.


This is the most balanced spread I've had in a long time! I can't remember the last time all the suits were represented, and we even have a Major and a Court. There seems to be a good balance of everything here – although I suspect this deck may have a rather direct tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Rocky Horror Show Tarot

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! As always with a new deck we're starting with the interview spread. I didn't invent this one, but i...