Tarot deck reviews that explore not just how a deck looks, but what it feels like to read with.
Monday, 15 December 2025
Supernatural Tiny Tarot: Overview
Based on the long running TV series, with a narrow palette and mixed Minors, one of the only decks I've seen with that feature. This is going to be a fun deck to explore!
Follow along as I work with this deck;
First Impressions
Interview Spread
Dean's Apple Pie Spread
Full Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Rocky Horror Show Tarot
Welcome to the Wednesday spread! As always with a new deck we're starting with the interview spread. I didn't invent this one, but i...
-
• Includes 78 full-color cards featuring colorful and detailed original adaptations of the tarot archetypes in stained-glass style • The det...
-
Made in tempera on papyrus, these cards are partly inspired by the Tarot devised by the famous occultist Jean-Baptiste Pitois in 1870. Accor...
-
Having purrfected the art of having nine lives, the witchy cat familiar is the perfect figure to lead us through our tarot reading, impartin...
No comments:
Post a Comment