Wednesday 2 October 2024

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Mini Tarot Deck

Happy Wednesday! Welcome to the Wednesday spread. I'm working with a new deck this week so it's the interview spread!

This is the Mini Tarot Deck from Inner Traditions, a version of the classic Rider-Waite-Smith. As always, I didn't create this spread, but if you did I'd love to hear from you!



Tell me about yourself: The High Priestess

You are very intuitive and will help me look at less obvious things and trust my gut.


What are your strengths as a deck? Page of Cups

Romantic and dreamy, you see the best in every situation and the light in every darkness.


What are your limits? Seven of Cups

Too many options may paralyse you. You'll be better for specific questions than open ended ones.


What are you here to teach me? Eight of Swords

To look beyond what I think is true and see the reality of the situation.


How can I best learn and collaborate with you? The Fool

With an open heart and mind and no expectations.


What is the potential outcome of our relationship? Knight of Wands

A lot of fun! The Knight of Wands is loud and proud and enjoys life, and you'll teach me to enjoy it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...