Wednesday 11 September 2024

Wednesday Spread: Fairy Tarot, Deck Interview

 Welcome to the Wednesday Spread! We're back to the Total Tarot decks, and next in the rotation is the Fairy Tarot. As always, I didn't create this spread, and if you did I would love to hear from you!



Tell me about yourself: 9 of Cups
You're here to promote satisfaction and self-love. You'll help me learn more about myself as I learn more about you.



What are your strengths as a deck? King of Hearts

You are fatherly and will be a mentor if I work with an open heart and listen to your advice.



What are your limits? 7 of Wands

You may be defensive or unhelpful if I ask the wrong things or push too hard. Our readings need to be a conversation, not a demand.



What are you here to teach me? 6 of Wands

You're here to teach me to celebrate my achievements! Hard work deserves celebrating, and I shouldn't try to hide my light.



How can I best learn and collaborate with you? The Emperor

The Emperor loves order and calmness! I shouldn't come to you when I'm upset or in a hurry; you're a deck best used with deliberation, perhaps with a short ritual first to get myself into the right mindset.



What is the potential outcome of our relationship? 5 of Wands

We will challenge each other to be better and work harder! Friendly competition is one of the best ways to improve ourselves, and as you are a pip deck with non standard names I'm definitely going to have to work harder than normal with you, which will aid my understanding and reading.



With only two suits represented, this is a pretty clear reading! The abundance of Wands mean that this deck will be forceful and energetic - it won't tiptoe around things or try to soften them. However, the emotional Cups mean it won't be harsh or cruel, just straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...