Wednesday 24 July 2024

Wednesday Spread: The Kid's Tarot, interview spread

Welcome to the Wednesday Spread, all! It's a Deck Interview spread today with the wonderful Kid's Tarot from Gibbs Smith. I found this spread on the blog of someone who found it somewhere else; if you created it, please let me know so I can credit you!


Tell me about yourself: The Hermit

The Hermit is about solitude and introspection. This will be a great deck for looking more deeply at myself, to understand myself and other people around me. I should keep it in mind for any spreads centred around feelings. The Hermit is also a guide and mentor; this deck will help me to learn.


What are your strengths as a deck? Nine of Cups

Celebrating good things! This deck will help me to see the bright side of situations and console me when things aren't going well.


What are your limits? The Emperor

The Emperor can be rigid in his thinking. This is possibly not the best deck for a spontaneous reading; for me, it will work best with defined spreads and taking time to understand what it's telling me. Other readers may find it reacts differently.


What are you here to teach me? Six of Wands

To celebrate accomplishments, whether they're mine or someone else's! Lifting each other helps us all rise.


How can I best learn and collaborate with you? Knight of Swords

The Knight of Swords can be quick and impulsive. I should take my time and make sure I understand what's going on with each card.


What is the potential outcome of our relationship?Six of Coins

We'll help each other to reach great heights! The more we work together, the better we'll understand each other and the more accurate my readings will be.


This is an almost perfect mix of cards - two Majors and one from each Minor - suggesting that the deck will be equally good at any kind of question and doesn't need to focus on one particular topic. I'm looking forward to working with it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...