Wednesday 17 July 2024

Wednesday Spread: Jolanda Witch Tarot, the Bear Spread

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! I'm still working with the Jolanda Witch tarot, so today we're trying a spread designed for this deck, the Bear spread. This spread is designed to show us what we need to know right now. (And wow, this got personal!)

Be aware that one of these cards features non-sexual nudity.


Card one: My true self

The Sun

The Sun is one of the best cards in the deck, shining brightly and bringing light and happiness to everyone's life. I am good at cheering people up and I do my best to compliment people and thank them when they've done something well, to help make their day a little bit better.


Card two: My strengths

Four of Wands

As with the Sun, I am good at recognising other people's achievements and making them feel good about them. A little praise can make someone's day and I do my best to celebrate them.


Card three: My dreams

The Lovers

This card isn't always about romance. It can be a platonic friendship as well, the type where you really understand each other. Everyone is looking for that in their lives, I think! 


Card four: My relationship to my spirituality

The Universe

I am in touch with my spirituality and we are a complete unit. However, while the Universe can be an ending or completion, it can also signify the boundless possibilities of life. The card is reminding me that there are always new paths to explore where spirituality is concerned.


Card five: Issues I need to address to continue my growth

King of Swords

The King of Swords is a good leader but he can be emotionally removed from his team. I need to work on being more open and allowing people to see my real emotions, and allowing myself to see theirs as well.


Three Majors make this an important reading! A practical Wand and a logical Sword mean that this has nothing to do with my emotions; it's all about how I carry myself day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...