Wednesday 10 July 2024

Wednesday Spread: Jolanda Witch Tarot interview spread


Welcome to the Wednesday Spread! We're doing the Deck Interview spread on my current deck, the Jolanda Witch Tarot. I found this spread on a blog called Little Red Tarot; the author of the blog didn't know who'd created it.


Tell me about yourself: Five of Cups

The Five of Cups is a card of loss and sadness, but also resilience and rising again. This deck won't shy away from deep emotions, but it will help me find a way through them to the other side.



What are your strengths as a deck? Eight of Swords

This deck will cut through the fog of confusion and deception that surrounds me, showing me the truth of things, not as I perceive them.



What are your limits? The High Priestess

The High Priestess is all about mysticism and intuition. Readings with this deck may not be straight forward; I may have to use my intuition and dig deeper to see what it's really telling me.



What are you here to teach me? The Lovers

The Lovers card is about two becoming one. This deck will teach me to work in harmony with my ethics and beliefs.



How can I best learn and collaborate with you? Prince (Knight) of Coins

This Knight is the steadiest, most diligent card in the deck. Working steadily and patiently with this deck will yield the best results, along with taking my time to really understand each card.



What is the potential outcome of our relationship? The Star

The card of hope and joy. If I work hard enough, this deck will help me achieve great happiness. It can help me learn insight and deal with my emotions.



There are a lot of Majors in this reading! I should pay attention to it. We also have one emotional Cup, one practical Coin and one logical Sword. We're missing the passionate Wands so this may not be the best deck when I'm in a mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...