Wednesday 5 June 2024

Spread: Arcanum Tarot

Welcome to our Wednesday spread! We're doing another three card spread today. Please feel free to let me know how you'd interpret it in the comments!


What I need to release; The Hermit. Most of us go through periods where we'd rather veg at home than go out or spend time with our friends. There's nothing wrong with that, but don't let it get to be a habit. We do need social interaction as well! (I've been ill and hibernating, so I think this is aimed especially at me.)


What I need to receive: Two of Pentacles. This card's about balance and keeping things going. I may need some help when I get back to work to catch up and keep myself going! Luckily I know I'll get whatever help I need.


What I should hold onto: Four of Swords. This card reminds us that it's ok to take a break now and then, when it's needed; we don't have to always be active and working. Taking a rest, a cup of tea, even just a minute to breathe and reset are very important and will help us to perform better overall.


An interesting read, it seems to be fairly well aimed at me! Sorry about that, hopefully next week's read will be more universal. What do you make of this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Sugar Skull Tarot deck

Welcome to the Wednesday spread! This deck is one I've had for a while, but not used recently; when I reviewed it I was very early in my...