Happy Wednesday, all! This week we have the unboxing video for the Inner Child Tarot cards from Inner Traditions. These are physically the biggest cards I've ever worked with, and I'm really enjoying them so far.
Tarot deck reviews that explore not just how a deck looks, but what it feels like to read with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday Spread: Interview spread, Rocky Horror Show Tarot
Welcome to the Wednesday spread! As always with a new deck we're starting with the interview spread. I didn't invent this one, but i...
-
• Includes 78 full-color cards featuring colorful and detailed original adaptations of the tarot archetypes in stained-glass style • The det...
-
Made in tempera on papyrus, these cards are partly inspired by the Tarot devised by the famous occultist Jean-Baptiste Pitois in 1870. Accor...
-
Having purrfected the art of having nine lives, the witchy cat familiar is the perfect figure to lead us through our tarot reading, impartin...
No comments:
Post a Comment